Friday 27 June 2008

Coming soon......

I will be back! I am leaving the US tomorrow and will really try to update my blog once I get used to UK time again.

The next month is going to be really hectic - I need to start and finish my dissertation - but there are lots of recipes I want to try and photos are required for our new business Crushhouse so I promise to make it worth your while if you hang in there.

I also need to go back and grovel to the lovely Daring Bakers and see if I am still allowed to call myself one.....

First new post with holiday piccies next week.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I wanted to write to you, but couldn't find your email, so thought I'd leave a comment instead. We at Wowzio have built some beautiful and engaging widgets for your blog.
These pull up content, images & user-activity from your blog automatically, auto update, and are free of charge. Please take a look at the "Panoramic Slideshow", "Live Activity" and "Feed Content" widget for your blog at
See Wowzio Widgets for Your Blog

I apologize for having to leave a comment, please note it is not my intent to spam you.

Thx-Alisha
alisha.wright1@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Missie - you are so behind on updating your blog! Hop to it! :)